Tuesday, January 03, 2006

a day ahead

So I'm posting and it's Tues. Well it's thirteen minutes into Tuesday. At least I hope so because it wasn't until about 1pm today that I was told it was Monday. I was very bewildered. It still strikes me weird that it's Tuesday. It should really be Wednesday. At least that is what my internal clock says.

My husband went on this small job today leaving later than normal and came home really early. And the whole time I'm thinking that's weird he's not going to get all his hours in and he's not even worried about it. And I was even going to do some work as well. Well then later it all got straightened out. And he actually had the day off and just did a small job for the "fun" of it. We got paid in smoked salmon which was really yummy by the way.

So then I got my head straight. It's funny when I think of it because all the while I just thought to myself "it's so weird that my son was going back to school on Wednesday." I was like "why not Tuesday. That's so weird why would they do that." So whatever. No I'm not blonde.

People will say I am but my hair has darkened considerably over the years. Now I'm closer to brown then blond. Ha!

Anyways thought I'd post before going to bed. Can't wait to start a new week tomorrow and get back in to routine.
~Moi

No comments: