Friday, January 06, 2006

Tired...

Last night I passed out on the couch because I was so tired. I missed ER I was so tired. Ha. I was trying really hard to stay up to watch it and I fell asleep so I got up and went to bed. The night before I went to bed too late and got up too early so I think it caught up with me. I never fall asleep on the couch so I knew I needed rest.

So in line with my resolution I have begun reading a book called, BASIC Steps to Godly Fitness. BASIC stand for Body and Soul In Christ. And it's written by Laurette Willis. Just started reading it the day before yesterday. I got it for Christmas from my cousin. I think it'll be good.

I'll have to post more later since I really need to get my day started. Reminder for the day. Seek God wholeheartedly. Those who seek will find.
~Moi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what do you mean when you type
~Moi

tam