Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Cavalier King Charles Spaniels

You really should visit the Summer's Dog link to the right there. She just re-did her website and it is really cool and has some awesome God-glorifying songs on it

And so it's another nite. Oh my sugar cravings are hanging on with all their might. I had my hubby as a peace offering go get me sugar free fudge cicles tonight. He snapped me with a towel and it hurt so I said he has to go get me a treat and then I'd forgive him. So he did and I did.

So i had that. Still haven't worked out yet. I'm going to get a workout video soon when we get paid. And then I'll be a work out feign (sp??). I'll should do a picture blog of my transforming bod. Before and after pics. Ha. That's it I'm doing it!!! Stay tuned.

Did I do some livin today? You bet. I played with my daughter today and snuggled with my son. I did get some work done and saw my mom. It was just a little. Hopefully more tomorrow.

Ok so Before


And that's all you're going to get. My face looks chubby. In that pic so you can sort of get the idea.







And here's a precious pic of my stinker Blackjack, and my princess babygirl. I call him stinker because that is just what he is in a literal sense.!!! Ciao all!

No comments: