Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday is ER night...

I really like ER. It's fun because my whole house is in bed and I sit down in peace and quiet with a snack and watch my show. Last week I had chips, salsa, and low fat sour cream. Tonight I have some Weight Watcher Ice cream bars but I don't know if I'll have one since I've already had one.

Tonight we met with our realtor and it went well. Her suggested sale price was right on with what we were thinking. She's a nice lady who's knows both our parents and has for some time. She says she remembers my dad from way back.

So we're thinking we're going to start showing it the first week of Feb. That will be like so much fun. Like totally like.

Tomorrow I have a friend and her two kidlets coming over for lunch. That'll be fun. And then at four I leave for my retreat.

But as for now... .. ... .. I really need to pack and do wash. Have a good weekend everyone.
Blessings Sum on your dogshow this weekend.
Sherri praying for you and your friend.
Adams family have a restful weekend before your last chemo time!! If I remember right it's next week. God bless you Rebekah

No comments: