Saturday, January 07, 2006

I did it!!

I exercised!! Is a small workout. Probably 20 minutes. But I have stairs in my house so I did a bunch of stairs (to Superchick music) crunches on my ball and three sets of girly pushups. My arms feel like noodles, I'm sweaty, and my legs are Jell-O...but I feel great. The start of a very good thing.

I'm turning 30 this year...I think I want to have a goal of being really in shape by then so that I can start this new phase in my life out in a good direction. that would be really cool!

So I praise God that I did it and as far as calories and health go today. I did well. I was shooting for 1500 I probably was around there or a little over. But I'm done eating for today. I'm not eating after 7 anymore and I feel good. Although I'm really pooped.

So with that I'm going to go get a big drink of wawa.

~Moi

No comments: