Sunday, January 15, 2006

Nice


So anyways...ok sorry I couldn't help myself. I did not take this picture myself nor was it my idea. It was my husband. It was all him and he took this pic as joke to send to his mom over e-mail.
--Song ringing through my head at this moment---
"I see your true colors shining through. I see your true colors and that's why I love you. So don't be afraid to let them show...You're true colors."

Never the less the picture was taken and so I couldn't NOT put in on my blog. At least we weren't too graphic. I can't look at this picture without laughing.

Our poor dog. Can't even poo in private. Oh we LOVE you Blackjack!!!!

In other news...oh sorry there is no other news.

Have a great easing moving ...i mean easy going... night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor blackie. if that was my bearbear he would have been humiliated (spelling). you know how he was about his looks. a very proud dog.

i just love blackjack.

tam