Saturday, January 14, 2006

Good Morning...

It's 7.45 on a Saturday...what am I doing out of bed then??? Well me and Jake and Kenna are going to Rebekah's house today to not just meet the Adams family but Jake is going to help out with some electical and if we can help out in any other way while we're there then that too. I'm also excited to visit and let the girls play. Caed won't be going because he spent the night at Grandma's house last night. Which he was very excited to do. Although he doesn't know we're going to see Rebekah today.

So last night I got to bed at a decent hour so I'm not exhausted today. Last night Jake and I had a power hour (or two) cleaning. Which was so so so needed. We mopped our new floors and they looked really pretty.

Did I ever post about the toilet flooding?? I'll have to double check. Anyways for those of you who might not know we have new floors because our toilet flooded in the beginning of December while we were out for the night and ruined the hardwood floors and the bathroom floor. So we have really pretty new hardwood floors. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

So then last night too we just had Kenna and and she was in a really good mood. And she actually played by herself too some of the time which was a shocker. When Caed is not here she always wants me to play with her. But not last night she was in pretend world with her stuffed animals and little toys and blankies It was cute.

So we're off here in a few.

Father God thank you for another day. Bless those who read this today. Draw them close to you and reveal yourself to them in a brand new fresh way. May the truth of who your Son Jesus is permeate their life, envelope and wrap them in his power and love and shine your light in and through their lives. I love you Lord but more so I thank you that you love me and have rescued me from the dominion of darkness. I pray as well that you would rescue me from myself :) as I can be my worst enemy sometimes.
In Jesus Name,
Amen

No comments: