Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I will wait for you Jesus You're the sun on my horizon...
~Jason Upton

That line to that song has been on my tongue all day...I've sang it over and over again. So much so I overheard my little girl singing it while she was playing.

I don't have much to say tonight. Nope not much at all. So then what should I say? I'm thinking the words to a song....what song.... how about that Jason Upton Song...I"ll have to look them up... be right back...

ok here it is... i had the first line a bit (just a bit) wrong..

Lyrics:
I will wait for You, Jesus

You’re the sun in my horizon
All my hope’s in you, Jesus
I can see you now arising
There’s a wall that stands in front of me
That I know I just can’t climb
But like an eagle you will carry me
It’s just a matter of your time
An evil army’s all around me
Another wall that is in my way
But I believe the word you promised me
So I will wait another day


No comments: