Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Most Punches, Last Bunco

Ha. That's the prizes I won last night at Bunco. I was a sub and I went in there and cleaned house. LOL

Oh my goodness and on my way there I ran into high water...Praise God I wasn't going too fast...but I didn't see it and I hit it and water splashed up and I was blinded completely just this big wave of white was all I could see for about for what seemed like forever but was probably about 3 seconds. It was scary and I was a little shaky after that, but OK. I'm really surprised I didn't hydroplane.

This will be short and sweet today. As I have a bunch to do and not much to write about.

May everyone have a day that is good. In other words, have a good day. Ok I'm so hilarious. Not...oh my gosh that is so last decade. That is so last century. Ok really I'm going now...really...no really...I'm serious. I'm going to make like a bread truck and haul buns...I'm going to make like a tree and leave...I'm going, going...

Gone.

No comments: