Thursday, September 23, 2010

August 14th, 2008

Me, my kiddo’s, and my mom just got back from Lincoln City.  It was a nice restful time.  The kids played in the sand and explored the tide pools.  My son loved the tide pools.  My daughter loved the sand and the water.  It’s fun to see how my two kids are so different.
We were blessed with decent weather.  We even had some gorgeous blue sky today.  I will post pics tomorrow when I’m on my husband’s computer. 
I’m thankful for this little two day trip I just had.  I prayed for blessing on this trip because for a bit there I thought we weren’t going to be able to make it because my daughter and husband got sick right before.  But by God’s grace, my son and I stayed healthy and my daughter got better and we were able to go. 
So this will probably be our last little adventure for our summer vacation this year.  I’m glad to have had it. 
Enjoy the rest of the summer, time flies.

No comments: