Sunday, September 19, 2010

June 23, 2008

This post will give you a look into my life as if you were a fly on the wall…
This morning (shh don’t tell anyone) for breakfast I had 2 chocolate chip cookies and 3 cups of coffee with Irish Cream creamer.  This morning (shh really don’t tell anyone this either) I let my son have a chocolate chip cookie with his breakfast. 
It’s past noon and I’m still in my PJ’s…
Entry from Journal this morning…
By the way face is recovering from Monster Zit.  And as I took joy in that, I discovered Mt. Coldsore developing.  Went into mini-depression — involved cookies, and chips and salsa.  No food’s not an idol in my life, why do you ask?
The mini depression was last night.  Was feeling so darn beautiful.  Today I’m better though.  I’ve embraced the cold sore and even thanked God for it.  Me and cold sore are buddies now. 
Oh so in all seriousness here’s 2 things going on in our world…
1)  We re-arranged our living room.  The TV is out!!  Love it so much better now.  Now it’s very inviting for visiting and communication, entertaining that type of thing. 
2)  Thanks to my friend Allison and her inspiration I am training for a 5K…which is only 3 miles but let’s just focus on the 5K…sounds way cooler.  I found a great running plan on www.coolrunning.com.  It’s called the “Couch-to-5K Running Plan”.  Perfect for someone like me.  I’m start week 2 today.  So far, so fun!

No comments: