Sunday, September 19, 2010

June 27, 2008

Anybody that knows my husband wouldn’t be surprised if I told them he brought home “No Sugar Added” ice cream.  Normally it’s just low fat ice cream but he must’ve felt pudgy last night so it was the no sugar kind. So last night he bought some and him and the kids had some.  No biggie…
So then today I dished me up some…I should’ve known bad things were gunna happen when on my last bite instead of savoring the last lick on the spoon and contemplating scooping out some more… I grimaced and said “YUCK”.  A conclusion, mind you, I came to mid way through the bowl of ice cream but did I stop then.  Heck no, I’m no quitter.
Pain, gurgling, (use your imagination)…. has been my friend ever since…
Friends don’t let friends eat “No Sugar Added” ice cream….
Just say no to “No Sugar Added” ice cream….
I have my iPod on and I can still hear my stomach and it won’t stop…it’s like the ice cream gave birth to a little gremlin inside my guts. 
Somebody help me… (burp)

No comments: