Sunday, September 19, 2010

July 23rd, 2008

July 23, 2008
**update**not sure if it was clear or not but my sister just moved to Montana this weekend.  We’ve always lived close, always.  And we’re very close as well.
…back to post…
We are back from Montana.  We got to stay an extra day thanks to Jake’s wonderful supervisors at work.  My sis is there.  She’s my middle sis.  I’m the youngest.  We have one older too.  So the older one was sad all weekend.  Then my middle sis has been really sad today as things are sinking in but she’s been sad for awhile now.  Right now it’s wanting to hit me…  I’ve been sad for awhile but I’ve just stuffed it away because she hadn’t left yet.  Then she left on Friday but I was going with her so I stuffed and stuffed.  Today as we hugged goodbye in Montana the tears stung my eyes but I stuffed once again.  I just think I’d rather live in denial or something.
But since writing is my outlet the tears are coming down.  I’m going to miss having her so close.  I’m just going to miss her, period.

No comments: