Sunday, September 19, 2010

June 11, 2008

Yo Homies,
Today was spent battling and being whipped by allergies.  But I finally got the upper hand about 6 or so.  A day of allergies is very tiring.  I’m hitting the hay soon. 
I’m thinking I need to move to the desert. 
In other news, I tried to get that slide show uploaded to youtube and I couldn’t figure it out.  Jake’s got a Mac and I’m not to Mac savvy yet.  So I’m working on it.  I’m not a Mac lover yet.  Jake is though.  Not I.
My face hurts. 
Can we all just say together on 3 “We love cold weather and rain in June!”??  OK, 1….2….3
“WE LOVE COLD WEATHER AND RAIN IN JUNE!!!”
Or we could just say “We’re Oregonians!!”  The truth is we are Oregonians, and yes we get lots of rain, and yes we get used to it but we DON’T love cold weather and rain in June!!  By June we’re ready to see the blue sky, by June we’re ready to put on our flip flops and tanks, wear our cute capris and short shorts (uh…well some of us) but instead today I wore black sweats and a hoodie.  And I was cold many times.  It’s enough to make me growl like bear.  GRRRRRR!!!! 
So..since I spent all day sneezing and itching and sleeping I don’t have much to say.
Until next time — word to yo mama!
K-Dawg

No comments: