Thursday, September 16, 2010

March 29th, 2008

It’s been so nice not having to go anywhere this past week. My daughter even noticed. On Wednesday she said very happily, “Mommy! We don’t have to go anywhere today! We can just stay home and relax!” I agreed. I got up every morning around 9:30 and leisurely drank coffee and read my Bible while the kids played. Then spent about an hour on the computer checking blogs, reading the news and playing on my own blog. Finally around noon I’d stand up, tighten my warm, fuzzy, fleece robe and announce to my kids who weren’t listening, “Mommy is taking a shower now. I need to get with it. I need to do the dishes and pick this place up.” And that’s about how every day has went this week.

So Friday I snapped 2 irresistible pics of my kids enjoying their spring break.

Caed reading and Kenna playing ps2 holding her sippy cup with her feet.

Playing Finding Nemo on PS2.

Luckily, we don’t have to get back to reality until Wednesday since Monday and Tuesday are parent/teacher conferences at school. Fine by me

No comments: